The School Division Office of Malabon City implements Alternative Learning System (ALS) with two major programs namely: Non-Formal and Informal Education (InfEd).
The program aims to eradicate the illiteracy among the Out-of- School Children and Youth (OSCY) by developing the basic learning skills of reading, writing and numeracy. It provides organized, systematic educational activities that carried outside the framework of the formal education system of the selected types of learning. Further, it offers a lifelong process of learning which every person acquires and accumulates knowledge, skills, attitudes and insights from daily experiences at home, work and from life itself.
Through ALS program, OSCYs can complete elementary and Junior High School outside the formal education system hence the Senior High School will be completed in the year 2018 as planned by the Department of Education.
- Para sa mga nagnanais magpatala sa Alternative Learning System (ALS) ng Sangay ng MalabonRead More »
- ALS Accreditation and Equivalency Test The Alternative Learning System Accreditation and Equivalency (ALS A&E) Test, formerly known as the Non-formal Education A&E Test, is a [...]Read More »
- Q: Pwede na bang mag college ang lahat lahat nakapasa ng ALS ng Nov 2017, March 2018? A: Yes pwede na 60% and above from [...]Read More »
- The Alternative Learning System (ALS) Accreditation and Equivalency (A&E) Test for Batch 2017 will be administered on March 4, 2018 (Sunday), 6:30 AM at Malabon National High School, Hulong-Duhat, [...]Read More »
- The Alternative Learning System (ALS) Accreditation and Equivalency (A&E) Test for Batch 2016 will be administered on November 19, 2017 (Sunday), 6:30 AM at Malabon [...]Read More »