The School Division Office of Malabon City implements Alternative Learning System (ALS) with two major programs namely: Non-Formal and Informal Education (InfEd).
The program aims to eradicate the illiteracy among the Out-of- School Children and Youth (OSCY) by developing the basic learning skills of reading, writing and numeracy. It provides organized, systematic educational activities that carried outside the framework of the formal education system of the selected types of learning. Further, it offers a lifelong process of learning which every person acquires and accumulates knowledge, skills, attitudes and insights from daily experiences at home, work and from life itself.
Through ALS program, OSCYs can complete elementary and Junior High School outside the formal education system hence the Senior High School will be completed in the year 2018 as planned by the Department of Education.
- The Alternative Learning System (ALS) Accreditation and Equivalency (A&E) Test for Batch 2017 will be administered on March 4, 2018 (Sunday), 6:30 AM at Malabon National High School, Hulong-Duhat, [...]Read More »
- The Alternative Learning System (ALS) Accreditation and Equivalency (A&E) Test for Batch 2016 will be administered on November 19, 2017 (Sunday), 6:30 AM at Malabon [...]Read More »
- Learning Information System (LIS) UPDATES The following facilities for LIS-Alternative Learning System EOCY 2016 are now available. ALS Facilitator: Tag Learner's status (Completed or Not [...]Read More »
- UE-Caloocan CAS-CECO Alay ni Lualhati sa mga eStudyante V The College of Arts and Sciences Committee on Extension and Community Outreach is committed to strengthen [...]Read More »
- 2017 Division Population Quiz and on the Spot Skills Exhibition on Population Development. The Social Studies Task Force will hold the 2017 Division Population Quiz [...]Read More »